25.1.12

Crime prevention Meeting on Monday, February 13th at A.I. DuPont High School

*** UPDATE ***
Dear Neighbor:

Recently, I asked you join me on Monday, February 13th at 6:30 p.m. in the auditorium of A.I. DuPont High School for a public meeting to discuss crimes that have recently been committed in our communities.

I wanted to let you know that the Secretary of the Delaware Department of Safety & Homeland Security, Lewis D. Schiliro, has now agreed to attend this event.

I hope you can join us for this informational meeting on how we can better protect our homes and families. Additional details are included below. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,
State Representative
Deborah Hudson
302-651-9571

Deborah.Hudson@state.de.us
www.RepDeborahHudson.com






Dear Neighbor,
Concerns over how to protect ourselves and our communities from criminal activity are often at the forefront of our minds for many of us. That is why New Castle County Councilwoman Janet Kilpatrick and I are hosting an informational session with County and State Police on crime prevention and how to better ensure personal safety.

Please join us for this public meeting on Monday, February 13th at 6:30 p.m. in the Auditorium of A.I. DuPont High School. The public will be able to ask law enforcement questions about crime prevention programs that are available and will receive an update on any criminal activity that has been reported throughout the area.

We look forward to seeing you on February 13th. Please see the article below for more details.

Sincerely,

State Representative Deborah Hudson
302-651-9571
Deborah.Hudson@state.de.us
www.RepDeborahHudson.com

No comments: