With the upcoming repaving of Centerville Road we saw some areas that needed updated pavement markings to improve longstanding safety concerns .
- Trenton - Albany - NO Parking pavement markings with striping with No Parking spelled out
- Albany - Brookland No parking pavement markings with striping with No Parking spelled out on south half of block & Turn Lane pavement markings with a bank on remaining north half of block . (this is a two house block )
Some thing similar to this striping but with No Parking spelled out
This two blocks of no parking has been there for 30+ years all 4 residents agreed to the above .
Example of tapering requested
Brookland Ave connects with Centerville Road at a awkward angle with poor visibility , turn lane bank would allow for safer entrance to Brookland Ave via NB Centerville Road
Brookland Ave - Faulkland Road similar to current markings but with Pavement Markings tapered to the corner allowing good sight lines when exiting .
- Yellow No Parking with striping with No Parking spelled out at bus stops Vermont Ave bus stop bus shelter in the 600 block of NB Centerville Rd
There is existing no parking at Vermont Ave bus stop & at bus shelter in the 600 block of NB Centerville Rd.
- Marbrook School Yellow No Parking with striping with No Parking spelled out Pavement Markings on the SB side Centerville where there is no parking currently .
This no parking zone on SB Centerville at Marbrook entrances in conjunction with strict enforcement of the use of the student pick up lane has greatly improve visibility for crossing guards .
- Pedestrian cross walks preserved as they currently are from Greenbank - Faulkland Road
- There is currently a lack of handicapped curb access at Marbrook School .
Will the lack of handicapped curb cut be addressed prior to or during the repaving ?