2.5.12

Kenny Rivera Candidate for Red Clay School Board : Elections Tuesday, May 8th

From : Kenny Rivera Candidate Red Clay School Board Seat in District C 


Dear Neighbors,

I am asking voters to consider my professional experience as a practicing educator, community and youth leader. If elected, I would be the only practicing educator on the school board, succeeding Eric Randolph, whose support I have. In the fast-changing world of education, with all of the new demands being placed on students and teachers, it is absolutely essential for a school board to have a perspective from a practicing educator.

I was the President of Woodland Park Civic Association for the past 4 years.  My wife, Kelley, and I have a vested interest in the continued improvement of our schools because we have two young boys entering Marbrook soon.  We have the same vested interest that you have as parents and neighbors to ensure the reputation and quality of education at our local feeder schools is excellent.

Please read more about me and my vision forward on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/electkenny .
Thank you!
Kenny Rivera Candidate for Red Clay School Board

Red Clay Consolidated School Board Elections Tuesday, May 8th


Of Note : We have had no response from Joanne L. Johansen 

No comments: