19.10.11

LOST DOG


My name is Susan Robinson and I reside at 506 Hillside Avenue. My 12
year old family dog wandered off on Monday evening towrads the park
(10/17/11) around 6pm and my family and I are so sad to report he
remains unfound. He is a 12 year old American Staffordshire (see
attached picture). His primary color is tan with a white chest. His
name is Cy and he is very loving. He may look intimidating to
strangers but rest assure, he really wants to give you a big kiss. He
is an older family dog and we are all sick with nerves that he has
been gone for so long. I have posted a lost dog alert on craigslist,
pet finder and find fido websites. I also put up many flyers
throughout the neighborhood and Centerville and Foulkland Roads.
Unfortunately, the rain will not let up so the flyers may be ruined by
now. If you could please do anything in your power to put word out
there to our community in an effort to bring our family pet home safe
we would be grateful. Please contact me at 588-0520 or Dave at
290-7998 with any info. you may have to offer as to local suggestions
for our area. Thank you.

Regards,
Susan & Dave

No comments: