13.3.09

New Castle County FY2010 budget address this Tuesday, March 17, at 6:00pm

March 13, 2009

Dear Friend,

Over the past three months, I have had the opportunity to visit all 12 council districts with members of County Council to hear from you your thoughts about the services New Castle County government provides. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to join us, and I very much appreciate your participation. Having the opportunity to hear from you and the more than 1,000 other residents who have come out is a strong reminder to us all that this is a community that cares and that we must work together during difficult times. Your input has been very valuable to me as we have worked to craft our budget for next year during these challenging times for the families and businesses who call New Castle County home.

I will deliver my FY2010 budget address this Tuesday, March 17, at 6:00pm in the Council Chambers of the Redding City/County Building located at 800 N. French Street in Wilmington. The address will also be carried live on radio by 1150AM WDEL, and on NCC TV, Comcast channel 22. I hope you will be able to join us or tune in from home as I lay out our path forward for the coming fiscal year. As always, should you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact my office at 395-5101.

Sincerely,

Chris Coons

No comments: